Monday, March 16, 2009

Krakow, my new favorite city

Hi everyone!

This weekend was spent in Krakow. By far this was one of my favorite cities visited so far. I recommend that if you are coming to central europe that you go to Krakow. It is definitely worth your time!

The main square was my favorite part! Its so huge and with so much history! There is a huge and beautiful catholic church. There is also this small Romanesque building that is a church in the square. Which was sooo beautiful. Also, there is a huge building with lots of shopping. I bought some stuff! It was soo cool!
Our hostel was also veeery fun to stay at. We stayed at "Goodbye Lenin" hostel. It was alot of fun. Interesting people, but at the end of the day, it was a hostel and we def got out money's worth! I also recommending stay at this hostel.

On Saturday we went to Auschwitz concentration camp. I will post another post just for this becuase I feel it deserves it own (or this post will be a novel).

SO---the weekend cost me basically 110 dollars including food, hostel, train ticket and shopping. It was soo worth my money and more!!

Love you all!
-Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment