Saturday, February 28, 2009

The Devil and Kaca

Hi everyone!

So today I went to an opera! It was a lot of fun! The National Theater where I saw the opera "The Devil and Kara" is SOOOO beautiful! My pictures wouldn't really do it justice so there is no need to post them. We sat in the very very top level and had to look down the entire time. But that part was ok because we got to look in on the orchestra.

The Opera was about this girl who got taken away by the devil, but then she tricked him....honestly i dont know what it was about because it was in czech. But our Czech teacher told us that it was a fairy tale. But other than that, it was a good opera.

Tomorrow--Concentration Camp. I'm really looking forward to that trip. I'll tell you guys after i get back!

See ya!
-Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment