Monday, April 20, 2009

OBAMA COMES TO PRAGUE!

Hi everyone (again)

So I should have done this right after he came, but I didn't. So now I'm going to write about my experience seeing the President of the USA!!

So we got up early, made our way down to the tram. SOOO MANY PEOPLE! We finally got to the gates where we had to go through security. I have never been more happy to see US secret police. They all spoke perfect American English. It was a perfect way to start the day with Obama! SO we get through security and for some reason, we got in the VIP section. Everyone around us was wearing nice clothes, and had looked liek they showered. My roommates and I just through on pants and ran out the door! (Yes, we did brush our teeth...=)) We kind of felt out of place, we whatever WE WERE GOING TO SEE OBAMA! Finally Obama comes out and gives his GREAT speech! At the end I cried. His speech was about nuclear proliferation. This was give RIGHT after North Korea launched it's so called satalite. BEst line of the speech was, "North Korea broke the rules!!" haha, i loved it.
Go OBAMA!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment